CP Monday Bala Kuryas is the new Commissioner of Police for Anambra State Police Command.
CP Monday Bala Kuryas, fsi is a native of Kurya Dadu in Jaba LGA of Kaduna State, he was born some decades ago and holds a Bachelor’s Degree Bsc in Political Science from the prestigious Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto in 1986.
He joined the Nigeria Police Force as a Cadet ASP in 1990. Since then, he has occupied various positions in the Nigeria Police Force which includes but not limited to the followings,
Divisional Crime Officer Serti Baruwa,Taraba State.(1993)
– DPO Ardo Kola and Yoro Taraba State.(1997-1998)
– DPO Akim,Airport and Ikom in Cross River State(2003-2006)
– DPO Bori and CPS Portharcort in Rivers State.(2006-2009)
– OC Zonal intelligence Bureu,Zone6 Calabar.(2009-2010)
– DPO Lamisula Division in Borno State (2010-2011)
– DPO Akunanaw and Igboetitie in Enugu State. (2011-2012)
– Area Commander Lafia,Nasarawa State.(2012-2015)
– Area Commander Nsukka,Enugu State (2015-2017)
– DC DOPS Kogi State Police Command (2017-2019)
– DC DOPS Zone 11,Oshogbo in Osun State. (2019-2020)
– DC DOPS Ondo State Command. (2020-2021) – And presently, the 29th Commissioner of Police Anambra State Command.
CP Monday Bala Kuryas has also attended several professional courses, Seminars and workshops some of which includes Combat operations Course, Intermediate Command Course,Tactical Leadership and Command Course (TLCC) and Senior Command Course respectively.
CP Monday Bala also attended the National Institute of Security Studies Abuja for an Executive Intelligence Management Course which earned him a fellow of Security Institute (fsi).
He has utilized his wealth of experience largely in Operations, investigations and intelligence gathering in high profile cases such as Armed banditry and kidnappings etc.
He is a recipient of many certificates of Commendations and Awards for bravery, hard work and Selfless Service.
His hobbies are reading and watching football. He is happily married with lovely children.
CSP Haruna Mohammed, PPRO Anambra State Police Command