Fast-rising Nollywood actress, Debbie Shokoya, has opened up on the loss of her eight-month-old child at birth.
CRIME CHANNELS recalls that Debbie was in the news earlier this year over reports of snatching a married man and also getting pregnant for him.
Despite how many netizens stormed her social media page to inquire about the rumours, the thespian refused to speak about it.
Debbie also failed to share photos of her baby bump even when some of her recent photos showed she was expecting a baby.
In a video shared on her Youtube page on Friday, Debbie recounted the loss of her child in the United States of America, which had happened over a month ago.
The actress said she had travelled with the hope of returning with her baby, but she lost the child at eight months.
According to her, family members have encouraged her to move on, and she is currently trying to let go and grieve the way she wants.
The actress said she was rushed to an emergency ward after it was discovered that the baby wasn’t breathing again, and she was induced.
Debbie added that she gave birth to her child dead as she broke down in tears recounting the sacrifice she had made during the pregnancy.
In a section of the video, she said, “I was rushed to the emergency, and it was when we discovered the child wasn’t moving anymore and they got me induced, and I gave birth to my child dead, I carried my child death.
“Imagine a child I sacrificed so much for, I have been going through a lot, and I didn’t tell anyone because I wanted to grieve my own way. I’m getting over it gradually.
“Please, the public should respect my marriage, it is personal. Keep all assumptions about my marriage to yourselves.”